WRD 180 H
- WRD 180 H hydrostatic floor-type horizontal boring and milling machines are designed to serve for precise coordinate drilling, boring, milling, and thread cutting.
- They are particularly suitable for the machining of box-, plate- and complex-shape work pieces made of cast iron, cast steel, steel or other materials machinable with cutting tools, and for large and very large size and weighty components.
- The machines are well usable for batch production and complex process applications.
- Machine are offered with three type of working spindel diameter (160, 180 and 200)
- The machines are continuously controlled in four axes (X - base cross travelling, Y - headstock vertical adjustment, Z - sliding block longitudinal travel and W - working spindle longitudinal travel).
- They can be extended with a wide selection of technological accessories that significantly widen the machine technological utility value.
- HEIDENHAIN TNC 640, Sinumerik 840 D-SL or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine.