Principles of personal data processing
We process your personal data on the basis of several so-called legal titles, as TOS VARNSDORF a.s. can only process your personal data for purposes for which they have a legal basis.
- If we have concluded a contract together, or are negotiating it, then the processing of your data falls under the legal title of contract performance.
In order to negotiate cooperation and conclude a contract, we need to process some of your personal data. This entitles us to only use this data for the purpose of negotiating the conclusion of the contract.
- We process some of your personal data if it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation of the company or if it is required by law.
- If you already have a contract with us, our aim is that you get the most out of our products, which is why we send you, for example, advertising tips and product offers, invitations to company events and a lot of other information. All this is done on the basis of the legitimate interest of our company, and you can unsubscribe from this communication at any time.
- If you are not our customer or employee, we only process your personal data if you have given us your consent.
The processing of personal data based on consent is voluntary, if you do not give your consent, contractual performance will not be affected in any way. Based on your consent we carry out market research, development and rollout of our products, offering products and services and client care.
Purposes of processing
All personal data that we process is processed for a clearly defined purpose. We always delete personal data for which there is no longer a purpose of processing.
For the sake of the greatest possible minimisation and accuracy, we only process the data that we really need for the given purpose.
We mainly process your contact data (name, surname, job title, company, phone number, e-mail address) for the purposes of developing and improving our products and services.
Period of processing
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract. After the end of this period, only this data will be stored, the storage of which is still governed by the relevant laws (e.g. Act on Archiving and File Service).
Integrity and confidentiality
The processing of your personal data takes place in electronic and paper form. All systems and rooms with your data are secured against accidental data leakage.
Only authorised persons have access to your personal data, who need to handle it for the performance of tasks and duties arising from their job positions. These persons maintain the confidentiality of the data with which they become familiar.
In the premises where the data is processed, a person is present who handles it in the performance of their work duties. This person is responsible for ensuring that documents with personal information are not left unattended (laying on desks so that anyone can look at them freely).
Premises and rooms in which data are stored are locked and protected with a security code.
Access to the computer technology on which the data is processed is protected by passwords.
Your rights in the area of personal data protection
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and information about its processing.
- You have the right to have TOS VARNSDORF a.s. immediately correct or supplement inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- In certain cases, you have the right to request that the company delete your personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"). It is important to know that despite this right the company may be obliged to keep your personal data for reasons required by law.
- TOS VARNSDORF a.s. only processes your personal data to the necessary extent. If you feel that the company exceeds the processing purposes set out above, you can request that they limit the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data and transfer it to another administrator provided that there are no legal or other significant obstacles to this.
- If you believe that TOS VARNSDORF a.s. is processing your personal data in violation of the protection of your private life or in violation of legal regulations, you have the right to request an explanation or removal of the objectionable circumstances.
- If you have the impression that your rights in the area of personal data protection are being violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- For some purposes we may only process your personal data based on your consent. This consent is voluntary and you can revoke it at any time. If you revoke your consent we will no longer process your personal data. Your personal data may still be further processed for other purposes, as far as purposes based on legal grounds are concerned.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Your personal data is primarily processed in the Czech Republic and is not transferred abroad in any way.
If you have any doubts about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us with a request for an explanation. You can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (OPDP) with a complaint.
This document is effective as of 25 March 2018.