WHR 13 (Q)
- The horizontal boring and milling machine with traveling ram and the working spindle type WHR / WRD 13 (Q) is based on the original generation of CNC horizontal milling and boring machines WHN (Q)13 CNC of TOS VARNSDORF a.s
- WHR 13 (Q) is horizontal boring and milling machine which are offered with spindle diameter 130 mm.
- The machines are continuously controlled in five axes (X - base cross travelling, Y - headstock vertical adjustment, V - RAM longitudinal travel, Z longitudinal travel of the column and W - working spindle longitudinal travel).
- machine can be extended with a wide selection of technological accessories that significantly widen the machine technological utility value
- HEIDENHAIN TNC 640, Sinumerik 840 D SL or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine.
Summary of unique technical solutions and special functions
- Production program [15,64 MB]