WVM 2600 T
The new highly productive WVM 2600 T is a table gantry machine used for precise coordinate milling, drilling, boring, and thread cutting. The WVM 2600 T is characterised by advanced technological level of design, high performance parameters, and the ability to meet the requirements of even the most demanding operations.
- The WVM 2600 T portal machine is available with a spindle diameter of 130 mm.
- The machine is continuously controlled in three linear axes
(X - longitudinal adjustment of the table, Y - horizontal transverse adjustment of the headstock, Z - slide of the slide).
- The machine can be supplemented with a number of additional technological devices, which considerably extend the technological possibilities of the machine (eg mold machining).
- The machines are continuously controlled by the control system
SINUMERIK 840D-SL a HEIDENHAIN TNC 640.
Summary of unique technical solutions and special functions
- Leaflet WVM 2600 T [1,34 MB]