WRD 13 (Q)
- The horizontal boring and milling machine with traveling ram and the working spindle type WHR / WRD 13 (Q) is based on the original generation of CNC horizontal milling and boring machines WHN (Q)13 CNC of TOS VARNSDORF a.s
- WRD 13 (Q) is horizontal boring and milling machine which are offered with spindle diameter 130 mm.
- The machines are continuously controlled in four axes (X - base cross travelling, Y - headstock vertical adjustment, Z - sliding block longitudinal travel and W - working spindle longitudinal travel).
- machine can be extended with a wide selection of technological accessories that significantly widen the machine technological utility value
- HEIDENHAIN TNC 640, Sinumerik 840 D-SL or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine.
Basic options of the machine
- WRD 13 - the basic model
- WRD 13 Q - the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) equipped model
- WRD 13 MC - the full-fledged machining center equipped with both, ATC and APC
- Production program [15,74 MB]