WHT 130 C
The new high-performing machine WHT 130 is a horizontal boring machining centre suitable for the most demanding operations that require precise boring, threading, vertical lathing and/or milling. The WHT 130 may be additionally equipped with a wide choice of accessories, which will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding applications.
- Maximum machine dimensions: X – 5 000 mm, Y – 3 000 mm a Z – 3 000 mm
- Two types of central headstocks:
- 4 000 ot / min, 41 kW, 3200 Nm
- 5 000 ot / min, 41 kW, 1718 Nm
- Thermal compensation of the machine
- A wide choice of clamping devices.
- Rotary table with capacity up to 10 000 kg.
- Up to 4 automatically changeable palettes.
- Carousel table with a diameter of 2 000 mm a 250 rpm.
- Linear guideways in X, Y and Z axes ensure a high accuracy and strength of the guide with a very low friction coeffi cient.
- The basic parts of the frame (tables, palettes, longitudinal and transverse beds) are made of the highest quality grey cast iron of Czech origin.
- High feed speeds in X, Y, Z: 25 000 mm/min and 36 000 mm/min
- Either SINUMERIK 840D sl and HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 control system can be selected for controlling the machine
Standard machine design
- For the standard version of the machine we guarantee the shortest possible delivery time. More information on this design HERE.
Summary of unique technical solutions and special functions
- Leaflet WHT 130 C [1,35 MB]
- TOS Journal EMO 2019 [991,61 kB]
- Production program [15,64 MB]