WHT 110 C
The new high-performance WHT 110 is a horizontal machine tool suitable for the most demanding operations that require precise drilling, gear cutting, turning operations or milling.
- Maximum machine dimensions: X – 3 000 mm, Y – 2 000 mm a Z – 2 500 mm
- Two types of central headstocks:
- 4,000 rpm, 28 kW, 1,200 Nm
- 6,000 rpm, 31 kW, 1,375 Nm
- Thermal compensation of the machine
- A wide choice of clamping devices.
- Rotary table with capacity up to 6,000 kg.
- Up to 4 automatically changeable palettes.
- Carousel table with a diameter of 1,600 mm and 400 rpm.
- Linear guideways in X, Y and Z axes ensure a high accuracy and strength of the guide with a very low friction coeffi cient.
- The basic parts of the frame (tables, palettes, longitudinal and transverse beds) are made of the highest quality grey cast iron of Czech origin.
- High feed speeds in X, Y, Z axes: 25,000 mm/min and 40,000 mm/min
- Either SINUMERIK 840D SL or HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 control system can be selected for controlling the machine
Standard machine design
- For the standard version of the machine we guarantee the shortest possible delivery time. More information on this design HERE.
Summary of unique technical solutions and special functions
- Catalog WHT 110 C [2,58 MB]
- TOS Journal EMO 2017 [1,27 MB]
- TOS Industry 4.0 [363,13 kB]