- WHtec 130 Machining Center is the biggest type representative of the most recent series of machining centers comprehensively called WHtec from production of TOS VARNSDORF a.s.
- fully enclosed machining centre with bed arrangement into shape T with horizontal spindle axis and rotary table
- according to technological needs the machines can be extended with modules of automatic tool change and automatic pallet change
- universal and special technologies of cutting operation incl. the most advanced technologies of five-axes and HSC machining
- either SINUMERIK 840D or HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 control system can be selected for controlling the machine
Design of machine groups
- Production program [10,91 MB]